dress a snow man dress a snow man

Ugh

If you're going to make another snowman game ATLEAST try to outdo the one I submitted. You know... the one that was on the front page for a while.

I'm not knocking you, but there's really no point in remaking something unless you can make it better.

Ultimate Soundboard 2 Ultimate Soundboard 2

Just stop...

No one honestly likes these, so why not just stop making them? Anyone with half a brain could throw one of these together in 10 minutes, especially to meet your standard.

Cactusjuice responds:

10 minutes?come on!It takes an hour and a half at the least,and people do liek them,besides i checked otu your create a snowman,it's definetly nothign special,it's a simple dress uup game without the dressibng,just drag and drop,minium actionscripting,very very basic,probably took you a few minutes to do,a few hours at the least.

Dubbz Space Invaders Dubbz Space Invaders

Fuck off

The way I see it, you didn't come up wit the concept of the game, you didn't design the graphics for yourself, you didn't create the sound effects, and it's entirely likely you just copied the whole game from a tutorial.

If you did program this for yourself, then I'm sorry, but maybe you should put your talent to better use and make a more original game.

Turkey Trouble FULL Turkey Trouble FULL

Point, click, point, click, point, click

No thanks. This kind of game is dreadfully boring. Your graphics are good, but not mind-blowing. The sound was subpar.

This has nothing to do with the game, but I almost felt as thoguh you were trying to threaten us with your author comments. No, I will not vote high. Submit something else that's more innovative and I will vote high.

Maybe I'll like it better tomorrow when I'm less pissed off.

mayoking responds:

thnx for taking your anger out on me :p

im not trying to threaten by saying vote high im saying why would i wanna make a game and post here if people were gonna just blam it .... the fun for me is seeing people enjoy these games like u obviously didnt.

but to each thier own...
so im sorry if my game bored you leave a tip to something that would excite you, be a constructive critic not just an angry one... because if you look at your movies i commented and i liked it. so i dont know what your beef is with me.

Happy holidays ;)
BK

Ultimate Soundboard Ultimate Soundboard

Fuck this shit

Soundboards are fucking lame. I can't believe people actually give these good scores, especially with a presentation as bad as this one.

Cactusjuice responds:

I kinda agree with you,i just do this when i'm bored

MARIO_CLONE_I MARIO_CLONE_I

Kinda fun...

but if you're killing them anyways, why is it such a big deal to drop them on the floor? IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

The Helicoptor Game! The Helicoptor Game!

Good, but...

This is almost exactly like the old helicopter game. It's ood that you got the controls down perfectly, but bad that you didn't really innovate anything. I mean, the cave is so bland... I'm sure there's some other obstacle course you could make besides a cave.

And also, I kept right clicking by accident which fucked me over a few times... but that's not really your fault.

Penguin Pass Penguin Pass

Uh

Your failure to provide instructions results in a zero.

Ryaareet2000 responds:

What!!! Do you really think thats fair. So because there were no instructions that makes the game idea poor, the visuals poor, the sound poor. That review was of no value whatsoever.

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

What is the name of that song...

I've been looking for that song for a while now. I really need it for a flash I'm making for school. What the hell is it called?

FlashModel-Animation FlashModel-Animation

Please

First of all, this doesn't belong on NG. It's not a game or a movie. If you want to help people, post tips in the forums where no one will read them.

Secondly, this will probably just piss off more people than anything else. Who are you to tell us how to make Flash movies when the stuff you've made is garbage?